FindLink is designed to make searching easy. However
there are some tips and oprtions that can make it easier for you find what you want.
- Use keywords and not phrases when searching. For example
when searching for a business in Athens which specializes in advertising, use “ business
Athens advertising “ rather than “ a business in the city of Athens which
specializes in advertising “.
- If after a search you get to many results try using the
search option “All words”. This works like the logical AND
operator between the keywords you enter, meaning that for example when searching for “live
radio Athens” it will generate results for web sites which include all words ( and
not any of them ).
- Do not use logic operators in the search. For example when
searching for a web site about football or basketball, just enter “basketball
football” and choose Any word for a logical OR between
the keywords or All words for a logical AND between the
- Note that some times webmasters submit their web sites using
keywords in Greek language and characters, so when searching for sites related to
“house” it might help to include the Greek word too e.g. “house óðéôé” .
- FindLink is a search engine about Greece only.
So when searching for a hotel in the city of Athens you should only use “hotel
Athens” in the search field and not “hotel Athens Greece” since Greece
is assumed by default.